Chiropractor Olinda Floro D.C.
Dr. Olinda Floro has been helping patients become virtually pain free and lead healthier lives since 1983. She has a wealth of experience and is very passionate about improving the health and well being of her patients. Dr. Floro is a native of Pittsburgh, Pa, and her interest in healthy living was part of her upbringing as much of what her family ate was fresh from their Italian garden abundant with figs, grapes, veggies and herbs.
Chiropractic intrigued her as it helps the body to self heal and self regulate naturally. Thus she followed her passion for natural health and embarked in a career of Chiropractic.
Dr. Floro attends post graduate seminars regularly and stays abreast of the latest research and innovations in chiropractic, spinal rehabiliation, neurology and nutrition to better serve her patients.
She was awarded Best Chiropractor 2012 by Southwest Metro as well as Top Chiropractor 2014 and Best Chiropractor 2015, 2016, 2018, and 2019 by Minnesota Monthly Magazine as voted by her peers.
Doctor Floro enjoys travel, nature, golf, cooking and living a healthy lifestyle.
- California University, California, Pennsylvania
- 1982 Graduate Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa
- Floro Chiropractic, Moon Township, Pennsylvania
- Floro Chiropractic, Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Post Graduate Studies:
- Whiplash and Spinal Trauma
- Northwestern Health Sciences Rehabilitation Program
- Carrick Institute of Neurology
- Biomechanics and Sports Chiropractic
- X-ray diagnosis of Spinal and Skeletal disorders
- Permanent Soft Tissue Injuries and Meridian Therapy
- Pain Management
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Advanced Detoxification and Brain Restoration
- Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis
- Cardiovascular Disease and Endocrine Function
- Palmer Methods & Activator Technique
- Sacro- Occipital Technique
- Applied Kinesiology ( Contact Reflex Analysis, Total Body Modification, Neuro-Emotional Technique) etc.
- American Chiropractic Association
- Minnesota Chiropractic Association
- National Institute of Chiropractic Research
- Foundation for Chiropractic Progress
- Concerned Parents of Young Athletes
Dr. Floro enjoys supporting the local community and has been a guest speaker for numerous civic and health organizations in the Twin Cities.
8:00am - 6:00pm
8:00am - 2:00pm *
8:00am - 6:00pm
10:00am - 6:00pm
8:00am - 2:00pm
8:00am - 11:00am