Blood Chemistry profiles offer a snapshot of your overall health and can help identify potential disease risks. Listed below are just a few of the many individualized tests that can be ordered:
- Male and Female Comprehensive Panels
- Cardiac Risk Factors: such as homocysteine, c-reactive protein
- Vitamin, Mineral and Antioxidant Testing: such as Vit. D, B12, iron, Glutathione
- Hormone and Thyroid Panels
- Metabolic and Chemistry Profiles
- Energy Profile
- Weight Loss Profile
- Advanced Lipid Profiles
Dr Floro can analyze a current blood chemistry profile or can refer you to a local lab that offers quality testing at very competitive rates. From your blood chemistry profile Dr. Floro can make appropriate nutritional and dietary recommendations. We also offer a very detailed computerized nutrition analysis from the data of your blood chemistry.
Call our office today with any questions or to schedule an appointment.